Monday, June 25, 2007

About Me

Two truths and a lie
1. I own two donkeys
2. I am a certified scuba diver
3. I don't like Italian Food

My name is Amy I am seventeen years old and going to be a senior at my high school I work as much as I can during the summer as a hostess, camp counselor, and a babysitter. I am with groups of 20 to 30 kids ages 5 to 11, all through the month of July. I help them in their arts and crafts, technology work, and we also swim and play games in the gym.

When I'm not working I hang out with my friends and we have as much fun as possible. We go to movies, bowling, and of course the mall. My favorite movie is Pirates of the Caribbean 3, I love the whole trilogy so far. I don't read that much but my favorite book would be Harry Potter Book #6. I can't wait until the seventh comes out I want to read it so much.

I enjoy being home for the summer. I do have two donkeys, and am a scuba diver. I love Italian food, I would eat it everyday if I could. If I'm not working at my jobs, or hanging out with my friends, I'm on the phone, computer, watching TV, running, or with my family.

Throughout the years, I've traveled to Mexico, London, and Italy. I love to travel, and someday hope to travel through Europe for a summer. I want to travel to Greece, France, and Japan (even though that is not in Europe)

During this week project at IT, I am looking forward to getting better with Internet websites. Understanding the different cultures is also an interest of mine. The camera projects I will enjoy, since I like taking pictures, especially of everyday items that nobody actually thinks about. I am also interested in getting some major and career ideas that can be used with IT.

5 comments:

Meg Meiklejohn said...

Your blog is really good Amy and I enjoyed reading it! I knew the lie from the truths before I read through the page! I guess that's because I'm your sister though.

Anonymous said...

Hey Amy, this is Sameer an instructor from India. I really enjoyed reading your blog. I have so many questions and do not know where to start. Let me mull a little and get back to you in a couple of hours.

Munmun said...

Hey Amy,

This is Munmun from Jamshedpur,India. I have been a part of this camp and we had our sessions last week. Must say you have created a really nice blog.

I would like to know what have you learnt so far in this camp? Can you share with experience with me?

Cya soon!!

roshni talking to stars is fun said...

do check my blog.

doctor said...

Hi Amy,
I am Shilpa from India.Your blog is really interesting.
I too attended the WISE camp last week & must say that it was a really good.I learnt a lot about technology & other IT carrers.
You can tell me something about the American culture,I am interested in knowing more about it.
Please do check out my blog..